These days email has been a common medium for delivering and communicating. The medium is old but still works as a standard form of communicating. Now there are loads of emailing sites available but not all of them are reliable. There are security issues, users do have a hard time navigating the email client. So we would like to suggest users with the best email client which will be very efficient for users. Bigpond or the Telstra mail is the email client which has all the necessary features required. The email application is developed in such a manner where new users will have no difficulty in using the features and functions. There is another place where users can get all the necessary details Bigpond mail, the user will have to connect with the Technical Support.
After using email service we must be aware that there are situations where Bigpond mail can get caught with issues. Well, these are minor problems that do often occur, if users are aware of the situation then solving the error will not be of big trouble. As we can say one of the most faced issues with Bigpond mail is forgetting passwords. Password is the key to your account which should be kept very safe. If other users have access to your password then the account can be easily compromised. But that’s some other situation, we are here to discuss the case of forgetting passwords. In such a case, users can either contact the Support Service to get the instructions or follow the steps given below to reset the Bigpond mail password.
Steps to recover forgotten Bigpond mail password
- First of all, users will have to open their browser. Next in the empty URL enter, Telstra.com.au.
- The official page for Telstra mail will be opened.
- Then the user will have to click on the Login page.
- In the login form look for Forget password? link and click on it.
- A new page will be redirected, in the new page user will have to provide their Telstra mail ID or Username
- The system will ask for the user’s DOB. Make sure to enter the date which was registered at the time of creating the account.
- Check and fill out all asked credentials. Once the process is completed, click on the Next button.
- Then the system will ask for entering the temporary password.
- Once the password is set users can then go to their account and change their email password.
- Make sure to change the password as it may get hacked or compromised.
- After changing the password save changes.
With that Bigpond mail, users can easily change their account’s password. If there are any questions for Bigpond mail, don’t forget to connect with Bigpond Customer Care.